Monday, December 18, 2006

Our New Pet


Our excitement for this week started as it has before. "NICK GET IN HERE!!!!" Paula had pulled back the curtains in Malachi's room to see our new 'pet' staring at her through the window. Fortunately for both of them he was on the outside of the window, not the inside.Paula and Malachi, bravely watching from inside the screen. While I went out to get a closer look and a few pictures.I was impressed with the size of this one. He was bigger than my whole outstreached hand.

I don't think we are ready to adopt a pet yet. But if we do decide to, I think we will start with something a little more cuddly.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Gurnett Family said...

I guess when you are a character in a book that millions of children have read and just stared in a new and very successful movie you have to hide from the papratsi somewhere. We are calling the "National Enquirer" and telling them we found Charlotte hiding away in PNG. Paula - watch for special messages in the web. You could be famous. Great Pics guys - miss you a bunch.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Aluwings said...

Is that thing poisonous or merely frightning? Does it bite? For me spiders are proof that we're living in a sin-ravaged world where not all of nature reflects God's nature.

I think I'm with Ken Davis the comedian on this one. If I happen to have a chainsaw in one hand when I spot a spider on the other arm - it's "goodbye arm!" ....

Nice to catch up on your news.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home